in the government of peter castle, interpellations of ministers are presented together. Last May 12, the plenary session of the Congress session the interpellation of the head of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers (PCM), Hannibal Torresand to the heads of the Energy and Mines portfolios, Charles Palacios, and Labor and Employment Promotion, Betssy Chavez.
In a long day, the ministers appeared to answer the questions assigned to them by the legislature. In the case of the chief of staff, the session became tense as he made several comments that upset some congressmen, who also shouted at him to resign.
Live: latest news from Pedro Castillo today, Friday May 13
On the other hand, on the social level, President Castillo received 200 children with cancer and the driver Andrés Hurtado at the Government Palace. In this event, the president announced the investment of S/ 4,180,000,000 in the implementation of the National Comprehensive Cancer Care Plan, the regulations of the National Cancer Law and the Childhood Cancer Law.
In the economic sphere of the government, the wholesale price of 90-octane gasohol increased by S/ 1.0195 during the last week despite being exempt from the Selective Consumption Tax (ISC) by order of the Government as a measure to face the international rise of fuels, according to the latest Petroperú report.
Who currently make up Pedro Castillo’s cabinet?
- Presidency of the Council of Ministers: Aníbal Torres Vásquez
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs: César Rodrigo Landa Arroyo (Ratified)
- Ministry of Defense: José Luis Gavidia Arrascue (Ratified)
- Ministry of Economy and Finance: Óscar Miguel Graham Yamahuchi (Ratified)
- Ministry of the Interior: Alfonso Gilberto Chavarry Estrada (Ratified)
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: Félix Chero Medina
- Ministry of Education: Rosendo Leoncio Serna Román (Ratified)
- Ministry of Health: Jorge Antonio López Peña
- Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation: Oscar Zea Choquechambi
- Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion: Betssy Betzabet Chávez Chino (Ratified)
- Ministry of Production: Jorge Luis Prado Palomino (Ratified)
- Ministry of Foreign Trade and Tourism: Roberto Helbert Sánchez Palomino (Ratified)
- Ministry of Energy and Mines: Carlos Sabino Palacios Perez
- Ministry of Transport and Communications: Nicolás Bustamante
- Ministry of Housing, Construction and Sanitation: Geiner Alvarado López (Ratified)
- Ministry of Women and Vulnerable Populations: Diana Mirian Miloslavich Túpac
- Ministry of the Environment: Modesto Edilberto Montoya Zavaleta
- Ministry of Culture: Alejandro Antonio Salas Zegarra
- Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion of Peru: Dina Ercilia Boluarte Zegarra (Ratified)