Only one of the two people would have been identified. It was ruled out that they carried notes on their bodies.
Marcelo Cortez, deputy commander of the Zone 8 Police, spoke about the bodies hanging on a pedestrian bridge in Duránwhich were found on February 14, 2022.
- The alert reached the National Police at 03:40, when the ECU 911 cameras saw two suspicious ‘packages’ and notified the Police units in Durán.
- The units arrive and verify that it was two bodies hanging on the entrance bridge to Durán.
- Police have indications that the two people were reported missing. It would be a kidnapping.
- The disappearance was on February 11, 2022 and the relatives filed the complaint on February 13.
- The Police say they have a guideline on the seizure of 7 tons of drugsin Guayaquil, on February 13, related to this event.
- Only one of the people was recognized (because he had his wallet) and he has no criminal record.
- It was ruled out that they carry messages or notes on their bodies.
- The autopsy has not yet defined whether they died of suffocation or were killed earlier. (AVV)
IT MAY INTEREST YOU: