Supreme Court of Justice (CSJ) awarded for a total value of G. 8,624,248,956 to the Call for Tender No. 392,988 for the Contracting of Cleaning Service for the Palace of Justice of Asunción and for the Headquarters Building of the General Directorate of Public Registries – Multi-year. For this tender, offers began to be received on Thursday, November 11, 2021.
In the tender that is within the category Cleaning Services, Maintenance and Minor and Major Repairs of Installations, Machinery and Vehicles 2 companies were benefited. The procedure implemented to carry out the call for bids was National Public Bidding.
At the call, 9 companies presented themselves, of which 2 of them were finally suppliers of said tender.
The awarded companies were Consorcio Lmp Serpar represented by Ruben Antonio Escobar Urbieta for a value of G. 7,182,000,000, its participation as supplier represents 83.28% of the total awarded and The King SRL represented by Reinaldo Valdez Saracho for a value of 1,442,248,956 with a participation of 16.72% of the total awarded.
LMP SERPAR CONSORTIUM
- Cleaning Service of the Asuncion Palace of Justice Building, Justice Square and Vehicle Parking for G. 7,182,000,000.
THE KING SRL
- Cleaning Service for the Headquarters Building of the General Directorate of Public Registries by G. 1,442,248,956.
- Berclean Limited Company
- Carlos Ruben Oviedo Centurion
- Christian Andres Santacruz Gomez
- Clean & Clean Paraguay Sociedad Anónima
- Katherine Nathalia Ferreira Martinez
- Mariela Carolina Molas Samudio
- Paraguay Brilla SA