Ministry of Public Health and Social Welfare (MSPBS) awarded for a total value of G. 286,618,850 to the Call for Bids No. 397,271 for the Acquisition of Uniforms for Senepa Field Personnel. For this tender, offers began to be received on Tuesday, November 16, 2021.
In the tender that is within the category Textiles, Clothing and Footwear 3 companies were benefited. The procedure implemented to carry out the call for bids was the Tender Contest.
At the call, 10 companies were presented, of which finally 3 of them were suppliers of said tender.
- Marcio Ruben Feris Aguilera represented by Marcio Ruben Feris Aguilera for a value of G. 179,695,000 with a participation of 62.69% of the total awarded.
- Salotex SRL represented by Luis Eduardo Salomon Nunes for a value of G. 97,573,850 with a participation of 34.04% of the total awarded.
- Unimer SA represented by Martin Daniel Urbieta Skaf for a value of G. 9,350,000 with a participation of 3.26% of the total awarded.
MARCIO RUBEN FERIS AGUILERA
- 550 units of Uniform for Operators – Vests for Operators with a unit price of G. 52,100
- 1180 units of Uniform for Operators – Pants with a unit price of G. 59,000
- 1180 units of Uniform for Operators – Long Sleeve Shirts with a unit price of G. 69,000
- 550 units of Leather Boot with a unit price of G. 177,407
- 550 units of Kepis – Souvenirs with a unit price of G. 17,000
- Ao Poti SA
- E. Srl
- Taurus SACIE ventures
- Gladis Norman Diana Pizurno Rodríguez
- Guaindupar SA
- Palyga SA
- Sallustro y Compañía SA