National > End of the year
Until now, the transit through the interbalnearia route circulates normally
Reading time: –‘
December 31, 2022 at 11:07
As reported by the Highway Police, the traffic at this time by the Interbalnearia route to the east is not congested: “There is traffic, yes, but it circulates normally”they stated.
In addition, they highlighted that so far no problems.
Transit on the Interbalnearia Route
Beyond the fact that, for the moment, vehicles circulate normally on the interbalnearia route, each year-end the Highway Police recommends:
- Do not exceed the speed limits allowed and adapt to the density of vehicular traffic and/or weather conditions.
- Keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front.
- Use caution when entering main routes from back roads or streets, and obey “Yield” or “Stop” signs.
- Remember that driving or parking on the shoulder is prohibited, except in an emergency.
- Don’t get distracted while driving.
- If you drank alcohol or took any kind of drugs, let someone else drive.
Still don’t have an account? Register now.
To continue with your purchase,
login is required.
or log in with your account at:
Enjoy The Observer. Access news from any device and receive headlines by email according to the interests you choose.
Thanks for signing up.
Sign up for free and keep browsing.
Already registered? login here.
Go from informing yourself to forming your opinion.
Subscribe from US$ 3Four. Five / month
You are about to reach the limit of notes.
Subscribe now to
You have 3 free notes left.
Unlimited access from US$ 3Four. Five / month
This is your last free note.
Be part of
You have reached the limit of free notes.
I chose your plan and access without limits.
exclusive content of
Be a part, go from informing yourself to forming your opinion.
If you are already a Member subscriber, log in here