The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) enabled this Monday, October 31, the free line 101 and an official website to meet the beneficiaries of the Food Bonus of S / 270.
He indicated that this subsidy is aimed at more than 4.2 million citizens living in poverty and extreme poverty, according to the General Register of Households of the Household Targeting System.
What is the official link to know if I am a beneficiary of the Food Bonus?
According to the Midis, the official page to meet the beneficiaries is that of foodbond.gob.pe.
Likewise, he pointed out that the toll-free line 101 of the Midis will attend from Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (including holidays and non-working days).
To avoid scams, the Midis called on citizens to consult only the official media and not go to processors, do not share personal information; also, do not accept help in social network groups or consult other pages of doubtful origin.
What is the Food Bonus?
The Food Bonus is an individual monetary subsidy granted by the Government on an exceptional basis and for the only time to people of legal age in a situation of economic vulnerability throughout the country, due to the increase in food prices.
Through this bonus, coverage will be given to 2,559,850 households throughout the country, including users of social programs such as Together, Pension 65 and With You who have not received the extraordinary additional subsidy provided by article 20 of Law No. 31538.
What are the requirements to be a beneficiary of the S/ 270 Food Bonus?
According to the Midis, the potential beneficiaries of the Food Bonus are citizens of legal age (18), who have to meet the following requirements:
- Households in conditions of poverty and extreme poverty according to the General Household Register (PGH) of the Household Targeting System (SISFOH), which is administered by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis).
- Users of the social programs Together, With You and Pension 65, with the exception of the beneficiaries of the additional extraordinary subsidy provided by article 20 of Law No. 31538.
- The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) maintained that households whose members are not registered in the public and private payroll will be beneficiaries, with the exception of pensioners, survivors and the training modality.
- Likewise, the monthly income of said households must not exceed S/ 1,025.
Who will be excluded from the Food Bonus?
The rule states that they are excluded to receive this subsidy:
- Citizens who are part of households with some member in the database of sworn declarations of interests of authorities, servants and candidates for public office managed by the Comptroller.
- Members with the position of congressman, mayor of a district or provincial municipality, municipal councilors, regional governors, regional councilors, regional deputy governors, prefects, sub-prefects and/or lieutenant governors.