Do you want to enter university? If you are thinking of applying to the National University of San Marcos (UNMSM), here we tell you the dates, vacancies and registration costs for the Admission 2023-I face-to-face exam.
People who wish to apply for one of the vacancies for the 66 professional careers offered by the Dean of America can do so until October 1, according to the information provided by the Central Admissions Office (OCA). Know the details.
WHEN IS THE SAN MARCOS ADMISSION EXAM 2023-l?
There are three dates that are distributed in five areas:
Saturday October 15
- Area D: Economic and Management Sciences.
- Area E: Humanities and Legal and Social Sciences.
Sunday October 16
- Area B: Basic sciences
- Area C: Engineering
Sunday October 23
- Area A: Health Sciences.
WHAT ARE THE DATES TO REGISTER FOR THE SAN MARCOS ADMISSION EXAM 2023-l?
Those who want to apply for a vacancy at the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (UNMSM) must register, according to the letter of the first surname:
- From A to F: from July 21 to August 4
- From G to O: from August 5 to 25.
- From P to Z: from August 26 to September 13.
extemporaneous date– A straggler stage will be enabled from September 14 to October 1.
HOW MANY VACANCIES WILL THERE BE FOR THE 2023-I ADMISSION EXAM?
The National University of San Marcos (UNMSM) announced that it will grant a total of 2,705 vacancies for its 66 careers, which represents an increase of 272 positions compared to 2021.
HOW DO I REGISTER AND THE COSTS FOR THE ADMISSION EXAM 2023-l OF THE UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL MAYOR DE SAN MARCOS?
- Pay the admission regulations: S/ 60. Through the virtual platform pay it.pe (code 9520) or in person at Banco de la Nación (code 9516).
- After six hours go to the OCA website admission.unmsm.edu.pe. Enter the payment information, date of operation and other information. The Regulation will be sent to the registered mail.
- Pay the registration fee at the Banco de la Nación or at pay it.pe. Provide the prospect number (100,000) The cost is S/350 (code 9501) if you come from a public school; and S/500 (code 9502) if you come from a private school.
- After six hours enter admission.unmsm.edu.pe. Enter the payment information and personal information.
- Finally, enter this link to verify your data and complete your registration.