Today, March 25, the due date schedule begins to present the 2021 annual income tax return, as well as the final term for the deposit of profits, which private sector companies are obliged to grant to their personnel, including those employees who terminated their employment relationship.
Profits are a percentage of net income (earnings after discounting investments and taxes) obtained by companies as a result of their management.
The profits must be paid within a maximum period of 30 calendar days after the company submits its annual income tax return, according to the schedule established by Sunat.
What is the 2021 Income Tax expiration schedule?
The deadline for filing the 2021 Annual Income Statement will begin on March 25 and end on April 8, 2022. The payment dates are due to the last digit of the taxpayer’s RUC.
|Last digit of the RUC and others||Due date|
|0||March 25, 2022|
|1||March 28, 2022|
|two||March 29, 2022|
|3||March 30, 2022|
|4||March 31, 2022|
|5||April 1, 2022|
|6||April 4, 2022|
|7||April 5, 2022|
|8||April 6, 2022|
|9||April 7, 2022|
|Good Taxpayers and subjects not required to register with the RUC||April 8, 2022|
How is the worker’s profit sharing calculated?
The percentage is distributed according to the following rules:
- 50% is distributed according to the days worked by each worker.
- 50% is distributed in proportion to the remuneration of each worker.
On the days worked by each worker:
- The days actually worked by all staff are added up.
- The result is multiplied by the total number of days actually worked by each worker.
- Worked days are considered to be those in which the company’s ordinary working day is effectively fulfilled, as well as absences that by law must be considered as attendance.
- Prenatal and postnatal rest days are considered working days.
- In the case of part-time personnel, the number of hours worked according to their shift is added up to completing the company’s ordinary shift.
- In the case of personnel not subject to labor inspection, all working days of the company are considered effective working days, unless proven otherwise.
The maximum limit that each worker can receive is eighteen (18) monthly remunerations (the one in force at the end of the fiscal year).