TSE maintains disapproval of BH mayor's campaign accounts

TSE publishes calculation for distribution of time during election time

The Superior Electoral Court (TSE) released today (12), in Brasília, the calculation basis for the distribution of time in free electoral time on radio and television. The time is calculated according to the representation of political parties in the Chamber of Deputies. TSE publishes calculation for distribution of time during election time

According to the table, the first on the list is União Brasil, with 81 elected federal deputies, followed by the Brasil da Esperança Federation (Fe Brasil), made up of the PT (Workers’ Party), PCdoB (Communist Party of Brazil) and PV (Green Party), who has 70; Progressive Party (PP) with 38; PSDB Federation (Brazilian Social Democracy Party) – Citizenship with 37; PSD (Social Democratic Party) (35); MDB (Brazilian Democratic Movement) (34) and PL (Liberal Party) (33). In the last place are Avante and PSC (Christian Social Party), both with seven deputies.

advertising time

According to electoral legislation, 90% of the total advertising time is distributed proportionally to the number of deputies. The remainder (10%) is divided equally.

The ordinance also brings the table of representation of the parties for the holding of debates between the candidates. In this case, the criterion is the bench in the National Congress.

First round radio and TV advertising starts on August 26 and runs until September 29.

The first round will be on October 2, when voters will go to the polls to elect the President of the Republic, governors, senators, federal, state and district deputies. An eventual second round for the presidential race and the state governments will be on October 30th.

Source link

Previous Story

National Table DC affirms that the dismissal of the complaint against Fuad Chahin “does not prevent the party from continuing with all the pertinent legal actions”

Latest from Brasil