The Secretary of Health of Bogotá has authorized more than 30 large points of vaccination against covid-19 for people to start, complete and apply their booster dose.
The entity calls for people to attend the places with all protection measures such as the permanent use of face masks, constant hand washing, maintaining social distancing, among others, to continue with care and thus avoid contagion. .
office hours at the vaccination points provided by the District It is from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. Citizens must carry the identity document, and the vaccination card if it is for the application of a second or reinforcement dose.
It should be noted that the schedule at each vaccination point may vary depending on the availability of biologicals.
You may be interested in: Power outages in neighborhoods of Bogotá for this Wednesday, September 7
What are the vaccination points for this September 7?
From 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon:
– Chile Avenue Shopping Center
– Imperial Plaza Shopping Center
– Mall Plaza Shopping Center
– El Eden Shopping Center
– Center of excellence 94
– Santafe Shopping Center
– Parque la Colina Shopping Center
– Major Center Shopping Center
– Niza Boulevard Shopping Center
From 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon:
– Christus Synergy (North Highway # 103 – 13)
– Hacienda Santa Bárbara Shopping Center (from 9 in the morning)
– Cafam Floresta Shopping Center (From 9 in the morning)
– Dorado Plaza Shopping Center
– Our Bogota Shopping Center
– Olarte Health Center
– Grand Reserve of Tuscany Cl. 24b # 71 – 53
– Suba Hospital
– Restrepo market square
– Victory Hospital
– National Cancer Institute
– SuperCADE Bosa
– La Aurora neighborhood C. 71 South # 1 – 71
– CAI Ramajal Cl. 31 # 10 – 6 east
– Galleries Shopping Center
– PAU Suba Cl 146 # 92 – 46
– PAU Barrios Unidos Cra. 30 # 73 – 26
– Communal hall Florencia Cl. 75 # 87 – 78
– PAU Mercy
– Great South Dream Plaza
– PAU Usme
– PAU Tunal
– Arborizadora Alta Health Center