The Secretary of Health of Bogotá has authorized more than 30 large points of vaccination against covid-19 for people to start, complete and apply their booster dose.
The entity calls for people to attend places with all protection measures such as the permanent use of face masks, constant hand washing, maintaining social distancing, among others, to continue with care and thus avoid contagion. .
office hours at the vaccination points provided by the District It is from 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. Citizens must carry the identity document, and the vaccination card if it is for the application of a second or reinforcement dose.
It should be noted that the schedule at each vaccination point may vary depending on the availability of biologicals.
You may be interested in: How is the peak and plate for this Friday, September 30 in Bogotá?
What are the vaccination points for this September 30?
– Chile Avenue Shopping Center
– El Eden Shopping Center
– Plaza de las Americas Shopping Center
– Imperial Plaza Shopping Center
– Mall Plaza Shopping Center
– Hayuelos Shopping Center
– Portal 80 Shopping Center
– Center of excellence 94
– Santafe Shopping Center
– Ink Library
– Parque la Colina Shopping Center
– Molinos neighborhood Cl. 50 south # 9 – 2
– Ricaurte neighborhood Cl 10 # 28 – 0
– SuperCADE Bosa
– Galleries Shopping Center
– Olaya Health Center
– Mercedes Nariño School
– Guillermo Leon Valencia School
– Great South Dream Plaza
– Viceroy Cabbage
– Barrio Paraíso C. 72 C Sur # 27 – 0
– Niza Boulevard Shopping Center
– Hacienda Santa Bárbara Shopping Center (from 9 in the morning)
– Cafam Floresta Shopping Center (From 9 in the morning)
– Dorado Plaza Shopping Center
– Our Bogota Shopping Center
– Super Rich Company
– Bosa Center Health Center
– PAU Bosa
– PAU Kennedy
– La Gran Colombia University
– San Ignacio University Hospital (Until 3 in the afternoon)
– PAU Suba Cl 146 # 92 – 46
– PAU Barrios Unidos Cra. 30 # 73 – 26
– Major Center Shopping Center
– Local Mayor Rafael Uribe Uribe
– First of May Health Center
– Victory Hospital