During the afternoon, the DNCP published that the company Primax SA was awarded for a total value of G. 880,000,000, and managed to win the multiannual Fuel Supply tender with ID 403,467. For this tender, offers began to be received on Wednesday, December 22, 2021.
The Municipality of Cambyretá was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Tenders No. 403,467 under the category of Fuels and lubricantsby the type of Bid Contest procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 5 items.
- 1 unit of Gasoil – Diesel Type I with a unit price of G. 6,900
- 1 unit of Gasoil – Diesel – Type IIi with a unit price of G. 6,500
- 1 unit of Nafta Ron 85 As a Minimum with a unit price of G. 5,600
- 1 unit of Nafta Ron 90 As a Minimum with a unit price of G. 6,500
- 1 unit of Nafta Ron 97 with a unit price of G. 7,320
The aforementioned firm has Victor Daniel Semeniuk Maiuk as its legal representative.
Primax SA was the only company that submitted to the call.