In the course of the afternoon, the DNCP published that the company Maria Liz Fleitas was awarded for a total value of G. 112,000,000, and managed to win the Revitalization of the Ciclovía of the Yvyzunú Company with the ID 400,641. For this tender, offers began to be received on Tuesday, January 11, 2022.
Municipality of Guarambaré was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Tenders No. 400,641 under the category of Construction, Restoration, Reconstruction OR Remodeling and Repair of Real Estateby the type of Direct Contracting procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 9 items.
- Columns of 5 Meters of Metal 16Cm in Diameter for G. 19,800,000.
- Metal Columns Painting by G. 1,980,000.
- Arm for Luminicas for G. 3,300,000.
- Lighting with 90W Solar Panels for G. 44,000,000.
- Park Identification Sign for G. 4,980,000.
- Signpost for Pedestrian and Bicycle Paths for G. 2,400,000.
- Flat Metal Banking for G. 22,000,000.
- Metal garbage cans for G. 10,000,000.
- Final Cleaning of Work for G. 3,540,000.
The aforementioned firm has Maria Liz Fleitas as its legal representative.
The call presented 4 more companies:
- Alfredo Salvador Jara
- Esteban Ermindo Gertopan Gomez
- Hugo Esteban Roa Ortiz
- Bolt Engineering by Francys Daniel Mareco