During the afternoon, the DNCP published that the company Julio Cesar Espinola Armoa was awarded for a total value of G. 170,630,000, he managed to win the bid for Construction of Paved Stone With Cordon de HA with ID 401,794. For this tender, offers began to be received on Friday, October 8, 2021.
Municipality of Coronel Oviedo was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Bids No. 401,794 under the category of Construction, Restoration, Reconstruction or Remodeling and Repair of Real Estate, by the type of Direct Contracting procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 7 items.
- Artwork poster by G. 1,450,000.
- Stakeout and Marking by G. 10,780,000.
- Movement of Soil, Fill and Compaction, Const. Of Sub Grade by G. 5,880,000.
- Construction of Paved for G. 76,800,000.
- Construction of Cordon de HA by G. 60,000,000.
- Crushed 6Ta per G. 13,720,000.
- Cleaning of Work for G. 2,000,000.
The aforementioned firm has Julio Cesar Espinola Armoa as its legal representative.
Two more companies appeared at the call: Cristhian Martin Zorrilla Morel and Feliciano Rojas Barrios.