In the course of the morning, the DNCP published that the company Carlos Alberto Perales Ortellado was awarded for a total value of G. 300,000,000, managed to win the tender for Maintenance and Major Repairs of Installations of the Epoe.- with the ID 407,584. For this tender, offers began to be received on Monday, March 14, 2022.
Army Command UOC 2 was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Tenders No. 407,584 under the category of Cleaning Services, Maintenance and Minor and Major Repairs of Installations, Machinery and Vehiclesby the type of Bid Contest procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 9 items.
- Preparation of Work by G. 36.698.300.
- Placement of Reinforced Concrete for G. 17,250,000.
- Masonry by G. 1,444,500.
- Roof Repair for G. 6,542,500.
- Construction and Electrical Installations for G. 8,721,600.
- Storm Drain Repair for G. 1,496,100.
- Installation of Fire Protection System by G. 1,426,350.
- Painting Service by G. 1,943,600.
- Work cleaning for G. 8,450,000.
The aforementioned firm’s legal representative is Carlos Alberto Perales Ortellado.
Three more companies appeared at the call: Diego Szklarkiervicz Kaller, Mafara Sa and Villanueva Ingeniería y Servicios SRL.