The billionaires they are normally highlighted by the mayor of their heritage, that is, how far their business model can go and generate value to several specific areas.
(The billionaire sum that the ultra-rich lost during 2022).
However, it is not a matter of chance to choose an investment destination, since several factors must be taken into account in the business world, such as tax flexibility, the unemployment rate, bank movements and the number of important companies that converge there.
(So are the investments of the richest people in the world).
That is why billionaires tend to be very methodical with the destinations to which they want to direct part of their capital, this to reduce any margin of risk or loss.
(Elon Musk’s path to being one of the richest men in the world).
Regarding properties, according to data from Altrata, heace people with a fortune of more than 30 million dollars have a property in one of these metropolises. These are the cities where the richest people in the world reside, according to the same statistical agency:
1. NY (United States): 21,714 people.
2. London (United Kingdom): 15,907 people.
3. Hong Kong: 15,175 people.
4. The Angels (United States): 13,194 people.
5. Miami (United States): 10,831 people.
6. San Francisco (United States): 9,221 people.
7. Beijing (China): 8,923 people.
8. Singapore (Singapore): 7,471 people.
9. Chicago (United States) 6,506 people.
10. Washington D.C. (United States) 5,732 people.
(The help of English bankers to criminals to hide their wealth).