The renowned artist confirmed the sad news through his social networks.
A sad news was known during the morning of Wednesday, June 8; the confirmation of the death of Mrs. María Teresa, mother of the author, singer, composer and actor from Cali ‘Mauro’ Castillo.
The artist who achieved international renown for interpreting ‘Félix’ in the Disney production inspired by Colombian culture Encanto and musical success We Don’t Talk About Brunopublished through his social networks a heartfelt message announcing his loss.
- “Thanks for everything mom. Heaven awaits you. We love you. Rest In Peace mom, heaven awaits you. We love you».
🕊 Thank you for everything mom. Heaven awaits you. We love you. Rest In Peace mom, heaven awaits you. We love you ❤️🕊 pic.twitter.com/1yACEUU8Ck
– Mauro Castillo (@maurocastillo) June 8, 2022
After the confirmation of the sad news, other artists, singers, actors and followers sent their condolences.
– Goyo 👑🖤✊🏾 (@GOYOCQT) June 8, 2022
A hug Mauro. She had to be very proud of all your achievements.
– Juana Uribe (@juanauribep) June 8, 2022
a big hug, my condolences.
– Daniel Samper Ospina (@DanielSamperO) June 8, 2022
A huge hug, Mauro.
– Ronald Mayorga (@Rmayorga) June 8, 2022
A lot of strength right now for you and your family, Mauro. She will always be taking care of you, guiding your steps and proud of your achievements. A hug!
– Diego Bello V. (@BelloconB) June 8, 2022
Huge hug, Mauro.
– Santiago Cruz (@SantiCruz) June 8, 2022
A huge hug Mauro. 🙏🏼
– Diana Montoya (@dianaeme) June 8, 2022