Teachers in the City of Buenos Aires will receive a 60% salary increase in various installments

Teachers in the City of Buenos Aires will receive a 60% salary increase in various installments

The Ministry of Education of the City of Buenos Aires reached an agreement with the representatives of the unions of teachers and announced that the salary increase of 14.5% granted in February adds a 45.5% that will be distributed in stages to total a variation of 60% this year.

The increase for teachers It will be in staggered installments every month, between May and November, in order to cushion the impact of inflation. The economic situation led the Buenos Aires authorities to agree with teachers a new salary review in December.

The adjustment will be completed in November.

From Education they revealed that the net salary of the teachers degree and without seniority will become 90,614 pesos for a single day and 181,228 for a full day. While, those with maximum seniority will receive a remuneration of 110,197.73 for a single day and 212,131.27 for a full day.

Source link

Previous Story

Rio: Protesters call for justice for man killed in Sergipe

Latest from Argentina