Are you health personnel? It’s Health has launched a call to apply for about three thousand places for a total of 30 health networks throughout the country. Do you know how you can apply and what the requirements are?
The entity seeks to hire, through the Contracting of Administrative Services (CAS), doctors, nurses, pharmaceutical chemists and other specialists, in order to strengthen the medical care provided to policyholders throughout the country. The salary is up to S / 6,000, depending on the place and the city.
The selection of personnel will be in charge of the Central Management of People Management, which has the technical advice of the Office of Integrity (OFIN). Do you know how to apply? Here we give you the steps.
HOW TO APPLY TO THE CALL OF THE CAS FOR ESSALUD?
Applicants must register on the website of the announcement.
- Go to the call page. Beam click here.
- Find the square.
- Open the Word file to see the bases.
- When you are in the registration days, the apply button will be enabled.
- You will enter the I know P. There you must formalize the data for your registration.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR PLACES OFFERED BY ESSALUD?
Although each position has its requirements, in general terms you must attach the following information:
- Affidavit on: compliance with requirements; impediment of nepotism; confidentiality; do not register a criminal record; and specialist doctors who do not have the title of that study.
- Documented Curriculum Vitae, detailing mainly the aspects related to training, work experience and training required for the provision of the indicated services.
- Simple copy of the current National Identity Document (DNI).
- Simple copy of the documents that demonstrate professional or technical training, work experience and acquired training, as requested in the Call Notice
- It is convenient to attach information that accredits the knowledge and use of Windows software (Word Processor, Spreadsheet and email).
WHAT PROFESSIONALS REQUIRE ESSALUD?
In accordance with the CAS call (Administrative Services Contract), it is required to incorporate so that
- Specialist doctors: 963
- General practitioners: 537
- Nurses: 757
- Assistance technicians: 438
- Professionals from other branches of health: 305.
HOW WILL PLACES BE DISTRIBUTED?
The places will be distributed in the hospitals of the 30 service and care networks nationwide.
Lima and Callao
A total of 1013 have been allocated to:
- Beacon: 310 beds (Lima).
- Rebagliati: 209 places (Lima).
- Sabogal: 494 beds (Callao).
Most of the squares in the interior go to the following regions:
- Piura: 333 seats
- Cajamarca: 197 places
- Ika: 182 places
- Freedom: 162 places
- Loretto: 114 places
- Junin: 113 places