Couples from the Federal District who wish to formalize the union through the Community Wedding, scheduled for April 10, can now register. To participate, the bride and groom must deliver the documentation in person at one of the points indicated by the Secretary of Justice and Citizenship (Sejus): o Na Hora da Rodoviária do Plano Piloto or Praça dos Direitos de Ceilândia Norte.
Applications continue until March 8. According to the Federal District Government (GDF), 30 weddings will be held. However, up to 50 couples will be able to register and will be part of the reserve register in case of withdrawal or cancellation of the selective process of registered couples. Interested parties must complete four steps: registration, analysis of documentation, participation in the preparatory meeting and wedding ceremony.
More than 200 couples have already married with the support of the project, which started in December 2020. In addition to the marriage documentation, dresses, bouquets, makeup, hair and hairstyle are provided to brides.
The ceremony is carried out with the support of volunteers, companies and partner institutions, who contribute with the decoration, lighting, music, sweets, gifts for the bride and groom, makeup and hair of the brides, among other essential items for the realization of a wedding.
Check the necessary documentation:
– Original Identity Card (RG) or National Driver’s License (CNH);
– If the person is single, bring the original birth certificate;
– If divorced, bring Marriage Certificate with divorce registration, formal sharing containing the initial petition, sentence and final decision and copy of the Birth Certificate or document with the name of the birth registry office, book number and leaves;
– If you are a widow, bring a Marriage Certificate with the deceased person, Death Certificate of the deceased person, formal sharing containing the initial petition, sentence and final decision and a copy of the Birth Certificate. If the divorced or widowed person has not promoted the sharing of property, he/she must marry under the legal separation of property regime, in accordance with the Civil Code;
– Original Individual Taxpayer Registration (CPF);
– Proof of original residence of the last reference month in the name of the groom and the bride, or declaration of residence in their own hand by each individual;
– Declaration of insufficient income;
– Declaration of Veracity of Digital Registration Documents;
– Witnesses must present a copy and original of RG, CPF, Birth Certificate (if they are married) and Marriage Certificate with divorce registration (if they are divorced). The witnesses who will be present at the registry office will not be the same as on the day of the ceremony.
– Registration period: from Thursday (3) to the 8th of this month. Interested couples should register at Na Hora da Rodoviária and at Praça dos Direitos da QNN 13, in Ceilândia Norte, from 9 am to 5 pm.
– Publication of the list of couples contemplated for community marriage: day 9.
– Delivery of documents to a notary office: March 10th and 11th.
– Preparatory meeting, clarification and essay generates: April 8.
– Ceremony: April 10.