The Ministry of Territorial Development and Habitat reported that this Friday is the last day to register to access Lots with Services of Procrear II with their respective credit for the construction of housing, in properties managed entirely by the National State in localities of ten provinces.
Those interested in accessing the lots, will be able to consult during this Friday the detail of the almost 50 properties offered and the complete Bases and Conditions in the official website of the Ministrywhere it will also be available until this Friday registration form.
The registered people will be enabled to participate in the draw, which will be held on next June 15 at the headquarters of Banco Hipotecariounder the supervision of a notary public to guarantee transparency and that can also be followed live through Public TV.
“Argentines have the right to access decent housing in the place they chose to develop and we are achieving this through public policies”Jorge Ferraresi
In this regard, the head of the ministry, Jorge Ferraresi, said that “this is proof that when the different levels of government work in a coordinated manner, great things can be generated. Argentine men and women have the right to access decent housing in the place they chose to develop and we are achieving this through public policies that seek this objective”.
Those who are drawn and meet the required requirements will be able to start building a house of up to 60 square metersin a land that will have all the service infrastructure.
The fee will be updated by Own House coefficientwhich takes into account the salary variation index (CVS) and begins to pay once the work is finished, which provides predictability to families while they build their new home.
Today closes the registration of the line Lotes con Servicios + credit for construction. You can register throughout the day at: https://t.co/7h2khcHxKh
The draw will be held on June 15!#PeopleFirst?????? pic.twitter.com/wXofB8oqXC
— Ministry of Territorial Development and Habitat (@MinHabitatAR) May 27, 2022
The authorized properties are located in the following locations:
• Catamarca: San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca
• Chubut: Puerto Madryn
• Cordoba: Villa Maria, Cintra and Sampacho
• Between rivers: Gualeguaychu
• Formosan: formosan city
• Neuquen: Centennial and San Martin De Los Andes
• Santa Cruz: Rio gallegos
• Santa Fe: Hope
• Land of Fire: Tolhuin
• Municipalities of Buenos Aires: Adolfo Alsina, Bahía Blanca, Benito Juárez, Berazategui, Berisso, Carmen De Areco, Chacabuco, Colonel Pringles, Colonel Suárez, Exaltation of the Cross, General Lamadrid, General Villegas, Hurlingham, La Plata, Las Flores, Lobería, Lobos, Mar Chiquita , Mar Del Plata, Moreno, Olavarría, Luján, Pergamino, Pila, Saladillo, San Miguel del Monte, San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Tandil, Tornquist, Trenque Lauquen, Tres Lomas and Villa Gesell.