After completing the payments for the month of June, the National Social Security Administration (ANSES) announced the collection dates for July for the different social benefits, including the Food Card, now known as the Food Program.
This is the food program of the ANSES that guarantees, protects and accompanies some 4.1 million people throughout the country, which translates into more than 2 million Argentine households. This cash transfer, which is carried out through the systems of the pension entityis intended for the purchase of food and basic necessities.
The monthly amount of the Food Card is credited in the accounts of the beneficiaries of the Non-Contributory Pensions (PNC)which is the benefit received by people who do not have a job or fixed income and who meet some of the following variants:
- People over 65 years of age who do not receive any social program.
- People with some type of disability.
- Mothers of seven or more children.
In addition, the amount of the Food Card of the organism is also addressed to holders of the Universal Child Allowance (AUH)with dependent minors up to 14 years of age and people with disabilities without age limit, pregnant women from 3 months who receive the Universal Allowance for Pregnancy (AUE).
What are the new amounts of the Food Card
- Holders of the Pregnancy Allowance: $9,000
- Families with one child: $9,000
- Families with two children: $13,500
- Families with three children or more: $18,000
Payment dates for the Food Card
- DNI ending in 0 and 1: Friday, July 1.
- DNI ending in 2 and 3: Monday, July 4.
- DNI ending in 4 and 5: Tuesday, July 5.
- DNI completed in 6 and 7: Wednesday, July 6.
- DNI ending in 8 and 9: Thursday, July 7.