Naabol airport workers already have medical insurance in the Cordes box

Naabol airport workers already have medical insurance in the Cordes box

The Minister of Public Works, Services and Housing, Edgar Montaño, reported that the workers of the Bolivian Air Navigation and Airports Company (Naabol) they already have the respective health insurance provided by Caja Cordes.

Montaño explained that the Government of President Luis Arce is rcareful with the commitments and the General Labor Law, so now the officials of that new company already have health insurance.

According to the CEO of Naabol, Elmer well, the appropriate steps allowed the completion of the procedures for receive the employer number of the Cordes Health Fund for each worker.

Ronald Gandarillas, Chief Medical Officer of the Cordes Health Fund, noted that as of now the Naabol workers and their families they will obtain medical attention throughout the national territory.

Previously, Montaño indicated that allocated Bs 187 million for the payment of social benefits for 100% of former workers who worked in the defunct Administration of Airports and Auxiliary Services to Air Navigation (Aasana).

While, until Wednesday, December 15, according to Pozo the new state company has 580 workers, of which 80% are technicians and the remaining 20% ​​perform administrative tasks.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Previous Story

Itapemirim Group suspends ITA airline operations

Next Story

IMF Report: In 2020, World Debt Increased to $ 226 Trillion

Latest from Bolivia