Ministry of Public Works and Communications (MOPC) awarded for a total value of G. 447,938,382,454 to the Call for Bids No. 401,919 of Call Mopc No. 91/2021 Request for Bids through International Public Bid of Construction Companies for the Execution of Works Enabling and Maintenance Roads of Agroindustrial Corridors Eastern Region. Id 401.919. For this tender, offers began to be received on Monday, November 15, 2021.
In the tender that is within the category Construction, Restoration, Reconstruction or Remodeling and Repair of Real Estate 3 companies were benefited. The procedure implemented to carry out the call for bids was IDB – International Bidding.
At the call, 4 companies were presented, of which finally 3 of them were suppliers of said tender.
- Construcciones Edivi SA Company represented by Emilio Diaz de Viviar for a value of G. 189,710,659,318 with a participation of 42.35% of the total awarded.
- Enrique Edgardo Diaz Benza Cano represented by Carlos Ramon Cantero R and Enrique e Diaz Benza Cano for a value of G. 146,365,048,089 with a participation of 32.68% of the total awarded.
- Augusto Ortellado Narvaez represented by Augusto Ortellado Narváez for a value of G. 111,862,675,047 with a participation of 24.97% of the total awarded.
EMPRESA DE CONSTRUCCIONES EDIVI SA
- Volendam San Pablo (Up to the South Head of the Bridge Over the Jejui River and Includes Improvement Access to San Pablo) (42.87 Km) by G. 189,710,659,318.
ENRIQUE EDGARDO DIAZ BENZA CANO
- Villa del Rosario Volendam (Including the Accesses A Volendam and Puerto Mbopicua) (39.31 Km) by G. 146.365.048.089.
AUGUSTO ORTELLADO NARVAEZ
- San Pablo (North Head Bridge Over the Jejui River) – Crossing Route 11 (16.88 Km) by G. 111.862.675.047.
At the call, 1 company was presented: Data Systems SA Open Capital Issuer.