If the last number of your DNI ends in 3, from this June 30 you can process the withdrawal of up to S/18,400 from your AFP. To do this, you must know how to register your request, the data you must have on hand and all the dates available to make the optional withdrawal from your individual capitalization account. Pay attention to the note.
The sixth withdrawal of funds from the AFP It started on Monday, June 13. Members of the Private Pension System (SPP) began to submit their applications to withdraw up to the equivalent of 4 Tax Units (UIT), as part of a law approved by the government in order to alleviate the economic crisis due to the pandemic, to which has been added the rise in fuel and food.
Are you going to get your money? If so, you should bear in mind that the applications must be submitted on the schedule established by the AFP Association and the deposit will be made in up to three parts. If your ID ends in 3, we will tell you all the details.
HOW CAN I REQUEST THE WITHDRAWAL OF MY AFP?
According to the Association of AFPs, you can make the request for free and through its official channel. To do this, verify that you can access the web page, according to the schedule established according to the last digit of your ID. If this is your case, follow these steps:
- Enter the LINK https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/.
- On this page you will have to enter all the requested data: DNI, verification digit and date of birth. After this, you must click on ‘consult’.
- If you have the condition of ‘suitable’ for withdrawal, you can complete the form with the following data from your DNI: date of issue, expiration date and voting group.
- In addition, you must verify your identity, with information such as the place of deposit, residence and details of your financial institution. Finally, you will be able to register the request.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PROCESS MY APPLICATION TO WITHDRAW MY AFP UP TO S/18,400?
Next, this is the information that you must have on hand when carrying out the virtual procedure.
- Have your AFP web key.
- Keep your data updated.
- Have your email updated.
- Cell phone number.
- Data from your DNI: document number, verification digit, voting group, date of issue and expiration.
- Bank account number and financial entity: you must open a personal bank account (not joint) in one of the ten entities authorized by the SBS. This time it will not be created at the time of making the request.
WHEN SHOULD I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION IF MY DNI ENDS IN 3?
The Association of Pension Fund Administrators (AFP) has established a schedule so that users can submit their application in an orderly manner. This order is determined according to the last number of the National Identity Document (DNI), from 9 to 0.
At the moment, most of the digits in the schedule have already been advanced and now it is the turn for those whose ID ends in 3.
Therefore, if the last number of your DNI is 3, you can request the withdrawal of your AFP on the following dates:
- Thursday June 30.
- Friday June 31.
- Wednesday July 20.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
What happens if I don’t submit my application by the due date?
The extemporaneous request can be made from July 26 to September 10, 2022.
HOW WILL THE DISBURSEMENT OF THE SIXTH WITHDRAWAL OF THE AFP FUNDS BE?
Below is how the deposits will be made, in accordance with the regulations approved by the Superintendence of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS):
- First part: an UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after the request is submitted.
- Second part: one UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after delivery of the first amount.
- Third part: two UIT (S/9,200) 30 days after the second delivery.