Si le garantizan seguridad Rodolfo Hernández regresa a Colombia, por ahora canceló su agenda pública:

If they guarantee him security Rodolfo Hernández returns to Colombia, for now he canceled his public agenda: “I fear for my life”

In a dialogue held in Miami with the director of TuBarco, Wilson Barco, the presidential candidate stated that for fear of threats against him, he asked for security and support from the National Government.

In a dialogue held in Miami with the director of TuBarco, Wilson Barco, the presidential candidate stated that for fear of threats against him, he asked for security and support from the National Government.

Colombia News.

«I have already received with concern that they are trying to kill me and that killing is not with lead, that killing is with a knife«, was the surprising phrase launched by the presidential candidate Rodolfo Hernández and with which he left many cold; The complaints about death threats against him were revealed this Thursday from Miami, in the United States.

If they guarantee him security Rodolfo Hernández returns to Colombia, for now he canceled his public agenda: "I fear for my life"
Rodolfo Hernández this Thursday in Miami, United States.

Entrepreneur and leader of Movement Governors Anti-Corruption League said at a press conference and subsequent dialogue with Wilson Barcodirector of this medium, that the knife attack he denounced would take place in an air terminal in Colombia.

  • «Because it turns out that people go to the airport to receive me or we go to a room like this and you have to go in. There they put four or five (security personnel) to protect me, but when there are 500 pushing… They are telling me that they are going to stab me and I am so salty that I do not die and I stay in a wheelchair“, he stated.

This was the statement of Hernandez.

He requested security from the National Government

After the press conference where he denounced the situation again, the candidate, in dialogue with our director Wilson Barco, requested support from the National Government, directly from the Ministry of the Interior headed by Daniel Palacios.

Hernández said that by not having security measures to protect and watch over his physical integrity, he was forced to cancel his agenda, public appearances and therefore not return to Colombia before June 19; runoff election day.

Later, the engineer through his social networks spoke again on the subject.

He said that he had already established communication with Minister Palacios and that they were «providing all the security to return to Colombia. Saturday I will be with you again«.

It also alerted the Ministry of the Interior to an alleged purchase and sale of votes on the Colombian Caribbean Coast.

He had already referred to the subject on Twitter

The engineer had already expressed himself in the face of the fears he felt for his safety, in fact, around 10:27 this Thursday morning in his Twitter profile he made a thread in which he referred to the so-called ‘petroaudios’ revealed in the last few hours.

Related news:

According to what he explained, he had made the decision to cancel his schedule as a result of the revelations of said videos and audios.



Source link

Previous Story

US Embassy in Havana starts visa appointments this June

Latest from Colombia