The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis) enabled the official platform to check if a person is a beneficiary of the Food Bonus. As is known, this is an individual monetary subsidy of S/ 270 provided by the Government for more than 4.2 million Peruvians of legal age in a situation of poverty and economic vulnerability.
The objective of the bonus is to help them in the face of the increase in the price of basic necessities and is based on information from the General Register of Households (PGH) of the Household Targeting System (SISFOH) that manages the entity.
Do you want to know what the link of the Food Bonus is? Next, discover how to consult and collect the 270 soles this week, from Monday 19 to Sunday 25 December.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ACCESS THE FOOD BONUS?
According to him Midithe potential beneficiaries of the Food Bonus They are citizens of legal age (18), who meet the following requirements:
- Households living in poverty and extreme poverty according to the General Household Register (PGH) of the Household Targeting System (SISFOH).
- Users of the Juntos, Contigo and Pensión 65 social programs, with the exception of the beneficiaries of the additional extraordinary subsidy provided by article 20 of Law No. 31538.
- Households whose members are not registered on the public and private payroll, except for pensioners, survivors and the formative modality.
- The monthly income of said households must not exceed S/ 1,025.
HOW DO I CHECK IF I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THE FOOD BONUS?
The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion has enabled the official means to check if you are one of the beneficiaries of the food bonus of 270 soles.
- This is the website: https://consultas.bonoalimentario.gob.pe/
Likewise, the institution pointed out that the toll free 101 will attend from Monday to Saturday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (including holidays and non-working days).
The Midi reiterates the call to citizens not to go to processors, or share personal information, codes or withdrawal keys, or consult other pages of dubious origin.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO FOLLOW TO VERIFY IF I AM A BENEFICIARY OF THE BONUS?
When accessing the official consultation platform, you must follow the following steps:
- Enter your ID number and its issue date.
- Check the checkbox of the captcha code and validate that “you are not a robot”.
- Click on ‘check if you are a beneficiary’.
- Ready. The website will tell you if this monetary subsidy corresponds to you.
HOW TO COLLECT THE FOOD BONUS?
If you are a beneficiary of the food voucher, you can collect it according to four payment methods, until April 30, 2023.
1. Deposit into account
If you have an account in the National bank or in some other financial institution, the Food Bonus will be automatically deposited into your account, according to the payment schedule. In this way, you can withdraw it at any time through ATMs or authorized agents.
2. Digital wallet
The deposit will be made to people who already have digital wallets active. to charge for Yape, Tunki or Agora PAYyou will need to have a mid-range cell phone with a line in your name.
3. Paying carts
The pay carts or value transport companies (ETV) They will reach the most remote locations in the country, especially in the mountains and jungle, where there are no financial institutions, to deliver the monetary subsidy to the beneficiaries at various focal points in the communities.
4. Payment in bank agencies
A modality that corresponds only to those people without bank accounts or identified cell phone number. The subsidy will be delivered at Banco de la Nación agencies, through its windows.
DO YOU NEED HELP TO COLLECT THE FOOD BONUS?
The Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion informed that you can request help online in the following cases:
- Possible case of impersonation: if you never registered your cell phone number, but you appear with a number on the platform. It also applies if you registered and before the validation code arrives on your cell phone, you lost it or it was stolen.
- The financial institution does not have the deposit: You approached to collect the Food Bond, but they did not have the individual monetary subsidy.
When you enter the platform, click on the button ‘Register a case’. The system will show you the options you have to request this support:
- I want to register a possible impersonation.
- They did not have my individual economic support in the financial institution.
After selecting the option that corresponds to you, you must complete the form with your personal data and information about your problem, and send it. The system will confirm that your problem has been registered correctly.