This Monday and Tuesday will be the only vaccination days in view of the arrival of Easter. In both, the doses against COVID-19, influenza and pneumococcus will be applied.
From the Ministry of Health they communicated the calendar of the vaccination campaign scheduled for this week.
It should be remembered that, in addition to the doses against COVID-19, vaccines against influenza and pneumococcus are also being applied as part of the Winter 2022 vaccination campaign.
Monday, April 11 and Tuesday, April 12 will be the only two immunization days enabled, in view of the arrival of Holy Week and the corresponding holidays that it brings with it.
The influenza vaccine is aimed at the entire population 6 months of age and older, the pneumococcus dose for people 60 years of age and older, while the anti-COVID doses for the general population, according to the current schedule.
Aimed at people ages 5 and up.
• Pfizer or CoronaVac, for children ages 5 to 11.
• Pfizer, for teens ages 12 to 17.
• Pregnant adolescents: with 12 weeks of pregnancy or older (they must present a medical certificate with signature and seal), they will receive the Pfizer platform.
• Other platforms available, for people 18 years of age and older.
The interval of 3 or 4 weeks must be met, according to the platform received, counting from the application of the first dose:
• Pfizer: 3 weeks.
• AstraZeneca: 4 weeks.
• Modern: 4 weeks.
• Sputnik V: 4 weeks.
• Coronavac: 4 weeks
• Sinopharm: 4 weeks.
It should be remembered that those who should receive their s
Second dose of Moderna, SputnikV or AstraZeneca will receive the Pfizer vaccine.
• Adolescents aged 12 to 17 who have completed the vaccination schedule, with a minimum interval of 4 months, may receive the booster dose with the Pfizer platform.
• Pregnant women from 12 weeks of gestation, with a minimum interval of 4 months from the application of the second dose, may receive the booster dose with the Pfizer platform.
• People aged 18 and over who have completed their scheme in Paraguay or abroad and health personnel:
Those who applied Coronavac, Covaxin, Sinopharm, HayatVax, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sputnik V or Moderna receive Pfizer, with a minimum interval of 4 months from the application of the second dose.
Those who applied the Janssen (J&J) receive Pfizer or Moderna, with an interval of at least 3 months from its application.
FOURTH DOSE (OR SECOND BOOST DOSE)
• Adults 50 years of age and older.
• Health personnel highly exposed to the virus by caring for patients.
• Immunocompromised or immunosuppressed persons (12 years of age and older).
All of them will be able to receive the booster dose six months after the application of the third dose of anticovid, either in the country or abroad.
Regardless of which platform has been applied, the second booster dose will be delivered as available.
LIST OF VACCINATION
To check the updated list of available vaccinations, you must go to the website www.vaccinate.gov.py.