The National Social Security Administration (ANSES) will begin to pay in June the half bonus for pensioners and retirees throughout the country. These remunerations will be paid according to the termination of the DNI of the holders and will be added to the second quarterly increase corresponding to the year 2022.
As confirmed the federal agencyfor next June, it is planned to pay the second of the four quarterly increases agreed for 2022, which will be 15% and will reach more than 7.2 million retirees and pensioners of the ANSESas well as the beneficiaries of social allowances.
In this way, the monthly contributions of retirees and pensioners of the ANSES will go from $36,676 to $37,524.96 in June. While the maximum pensions will be capped at $252,500.
Along with the 15% increase, the ANSES will pay the remuneration corresponding to the 2022 half bonus, a benefit that workers in the country’s public and private sectors will also receive.
Now, each half bonus is equivalent to 50% of the annual income received by retirees and pensioners in the last six months, so the total amount that this social group will receive (minimum pensions) in June will be $18,762.48detailed the pension entity.
How were the amounts for June
- Retirees and pensioners with minimum contributions: $37,525.
- Retirees and pensioners with maximum contributions: $252,500.
- Universal Benefit for Older Adults (PUAM): $30,020.
- Non-contributory Pensions (PNC): $26,267.
- Family Allowances per Child (AFH) and Universal Allowances per Child (AUH): $7,331.
- Universal Pregnancy Allowance (AUE): $7,331.
- SUAF System Child Allowance: $7,331.