The Central Bank of Uruguay (BCU) published a job call to hire three interns in Economics with salaries that will be around $ 40 thousand by 40 hours per week and contracts of 18 months.
The Registration opens this Wednesday, May 31 at 10:00 a.m. and will extend until June 15 until 4:00 p.m.. Interested parties can register through this linkwhile the queries are received in the box [email protected]according to the BCU website.
Conditions of the call
In the bases of the call it is established that there will be 3 slots to fill in mode internship with 18 month terms“including the annual leave of 20 days per contract year”, which those selected may use within the “corresponding period”.
Contracts will terminate automatically once the term expires. Among other things, it is indicated that the workplace will be the headquarters of the BCU, the workload of 40 hours per week from Monday to Friday from 09:45 to 17:45.
The nominal monthly remuneration is set at 7 Contract Benefit Bases, which at current value correspond to about $5,660. This means that the nominal will be close to $39,620.
“It will be grounds for termination of the internship, among others, having incurred five or more unjustified absences per year,” warns the call.
- have the uruguayan citizenship
- be older than 18 years
- have finished the studies to obtain the title of economisteither issued by the University of the Republic or by the private ones authorized by the Ministry of Education and Culture
- Not be usufructing, nor have usufructed internships in any state agencynor play no public office paid, except for teaching positions
The BCU clarified that there will be a pre-selection stage that will take into account the scholarship of applicants: the first 90 in the best conditions will go on to the next stage. This second phase will imply presenting different documentation to prove that the exclusive requirements established in the call are met.
And thirdly, a court will evaluate those presented. There, schooling (weight of 50 points), complementary training (20 points) and performance in an interview with the court (30 points) will be taken into account.
Profile sought for the position
- Performs low complexity analysis tasks in economic-financial and statistical issues, with an adequate level of quality
- Collects and analyzes economic, financial and statistical data and information, and participates in the preparation of technical reports
- Participates in conducting economic-financial studies and research for the preparation of statistics, estimates, projections and econometric models
- Processes information and operates office computer applications and systems and for data analysis
- Participate in carrying out assignments and projects assigned directly or in groups