Starting this week, the National Social Security Administration (ANSES) will begin to pay the salaries corresponding to the month of April for the holders of retirement and minimum pensions. The payment of these contributions will be made based on the completion of the National Identity Document (DNI) of the beneficiaries.
According to what is established in the new calendar of the ANSES, the payment of pensions and retirement will be made from April 8 to 22 and will respect the termination of the DNI. During this period, the organism will deposit only the minimum pensions, that is, those that do not exceed $36,676 per month.
The payment schedule of the ANSES was set as follows:
- DNI ending in 0: Friday, April 8.
- DNI ending in 1: Monday, April 11.
- DNI ending in 2: Tuesday, April 12.
- DNI finished in 3: Wednesday, April 13.
- DNI finished in 4: Wednesday, April 13.
- DNI ending in 5: Monday, April 18.
- DNI ending in 6: Tuesday, April 19.
- DNI finished in 7: Wednesday, April 20.
- DNI ending in 8: Thursday, April 21.
- DNI finished in 9: Friday, April 22.
Two weeks later, the retirees and pensioners of the second group will begin to collect, which are those who receive contributions greater than $36,676. These will receive their payments from April 25 to 29according to what is established by the federal entity.
- DNI ending in 0 and 1: Monday, April 25.
- DNI completed in 2 and 3: Tuesday, April 26.
- DNI completed in 4 and 5: Wednesday, April 27.
- DNI completed in 6 and 7: Thursday, April 28.
- DNI finished in 8 and 9: Friday, April 29.
who gets paid this week
On Monday, April 4, the administration led by Fernanda Raverta will continue to deposit the monthly contributions of the Non-Contributory Pensions (PNC) for disability, old age and mothers of seven children or more.
On Monday it is the turn of charging the beneficiaries whose DNI ends in 2 and 3; on Tuesday 5, they charge the DNI completed in 4 and 5; on Wednesday 6, DNI 6 and 7; and on Thursday 7, the calendar is completed with those who have DNI 8 and 9.