The ANSES (National Social Security Administration) confirmed, through its Official Gazette, the June payment schedule for each of its social benefits.
The organism led by Fernanda Raverta reported that the cancellation of salaries will begin on June 8, for retirement and pensions, as well as for the Family Allowance for Children and the Universal Allowance for Children of the ANSES.
For their part, the beneficiaries of Pregnancy Allowance and Prenatal Allowance and Maternity Allowance will collect in the ANSES from June 10, according to the termination of the DNI number.
It should be remembered that this month, retirees and pensioners, in addition, will receive the half bonus that, this year, will have an increase of 15% by the Mobility Law, which will reach more than 7.2 million beneficiaries.
The agency will also pay the second installment of $9,000 of the Income Reinforcement that informal workers and monotax workers in categories A and B will collect in June, with which the $18,000 bonus will be completed.
The entity notified that, for the holidays of June 17 and 20, the calendar underwent some modifications; With this, the benefits will be paid on the following dates:
Non-contributory Pensions (PNC)
- DNI ending in 0 and 1: Wednesday, June 1
- ID completed in 2 and 3: Thursday, June 2
- DNI ending in 4 and 5: Friday, June 3
- ID completed in 6 and 7: Monday, June 6
- ID completed in 8 and 9: Tuesday, June 7
Universal Child Allowance (AUH), Food Card and Family Child Allowance (SUAF)
- DNI ending in 0: Wednesday, June 8
- DNI ending in 1: Thursday, June 9
- ID completed in 2: Friday, June 10
- DNI ending in 3: Monday, June 13
- DNI ending in 4: Tuesday, June 14
- DNI ending in 5: Wednesday, June 15
- DNI ending in 6: Thursday, June 16
- DNI finished in 7: Tuesday, June 21
- DNI ending in 8: Tuesday, June 21
- DNI finished in 9: Wednesday, June 22
Retirees and pensioners with assets of less than $25,923
- DNI ending in 0: Tuesday, June 8
- DNI ending in 1: Wednesday, June 9
- ID completed in 2: Thursday, June 10
- DNI ending in 3: Friday, June 11
- DNI ending in 4: Monday, June 14
- DNI ending in 5: Tuesday, June 15
- ID completed in 6: Wednesday, June 16
- DNI ending in 7: Thursday, June 17
- DNI ending in 8: Friday, June 18
- DNI finished in 9: Tuesday, June 22
When will the second installment of the Income Reinforcement be charged?
The organism will pay the second installment of $9,000 of the Income Reinforcement from mid-June; meanwhile, the following dates are for those who received the first installment during these days and the following:
- Documents completed 0: Thursday, May 19
- Finalized Documents 1: Friday, May 20
- Finalized Documents 2: Monday, May 23
- Finalized Documents 3: Tuesday, May 24
- Finalized Documents 4: Thursday, May 26
- Wednesday, May 25: national holiday
- Finalized Documents 5: Friday, May 27
- Finalized Documents 6: Monday, May 30
- Finalized Documents 7: Tuesday, May 31
- Finalized Documents 8: Wednesday, June 1
- Finalized Documents 9: Thursday, June 2