Since Monday, June 13, members of the Private Pension System have begun to request the optional withdrawal and extraordinary of up to 4 tax tax units (UIT), equivalent to 18,400 soles of their individual capitalization accounts. This, according to the operating procedure of the Superintendence of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS).
In this sense, it is worth specifying that this withdrawal is carried out according to the calendar established by the Pension Fund Administrators, according to the last digit of the users’ DNI and taking into account that the requests must be sent from the entry into force of the resolution. , June 13until the September 10, 2022.
Next, find out how you can apply, the link, the dates of the schedule and everything you need to know if your DNI ends in 8 and you want to access the withdrawal of AFP funds.
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION IF MY DNI ENDS IN 8?
For this withdrawal, the AFPs have established a schedule, so that members can submit their request. Like the previous times, this is determined according to the last number of the National Identity Document (DNI).
In this way, the schedule started the Monday June 13with those people whose last document number was 9. Thus, those who continue are all those users whose last digit of the DNI is 8.
For this reason, If the last number of your DNI is 8, you can request the withdrawal of your AFP on the following dates:
- Last digit DNI 8: Application date June 15, 16 and July 13.
HOW TO REQUEST THE WITHDRAWAL OF MY AFP?
- If you are going to access the extraordinary and optional withdrawal of funds from the SPP, you must enter https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/ (the web is active from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm).
- On this page you must enter all the required data: DNI, verification digit and date of birth. Immediately, you will have to click on ‘consult’.
- If you have the condition of ‘suitable’ for withdrawal, you can complete the form with the following information: telephone number, department, province, district of residence and account number. Finally, you must register the request.
OTHER DATA TO CONSIDER
- You must open a personal (not joint) bank account in one of the entities authorized by the SBS. This time one will not be created at the time of request.
- You can receive your money at the following establishments: BanBif, BBVA, BCP, Banco de Comercio, Banco GNB, Banco Ripley, Caja Huancayo, Caja Sullana, Interbank, Scotiabank and Banco de la Nación (the latter, only in areas where there are no other financial entities).
- The law indicates that the first deposit of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600) It is done after 30 calendar days. In this sense, affiliates could receive their money from July 15, approximately. If more than 1 UIT is requested, the money could be delivered in two or three deposits.
- If the contributor who wants to withdraw money from his AFP has food debts, up to 30% of the requested amount could be withheld.
THE REST OF THE DATES OF THE SCHEDULE
In the following lines, we present the other dates on which the withdrawal can be requested, according to the last number of the DNI.
- Last digit DNI 9: Next application date July 12.
- Last digit DNI 7: Application date June 17, 20 and July 14.
- Last digit DNI 6: Application date June 21, 22 and July 15.
- Last digit DNI 5: Application date June 23, 24 and July 16.
- Last digit DNI 4: Application date June 27, 28 and July 17.
- Last digit DNI 3: Application date June 30, July 1 and July 20
- Last digit DNI 2: Application date July 4, 5 and 21.
- Last digit DNI 1: Application date July 6, 7 and 22.
- Last digit DNI 0 or another character: Application date July 8, 11 and 25.
- People who did not complete the procedure on the corresponding date: Application date from July 26 to September 10.
WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES FOR DISBURSEMENT?
The Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS) established that the delivery of the funds will be made according to the following terms:
- First disbursement: up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600). Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, after submitting the request.
- Second disbursement: up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600). Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, after delivery of the first disbursement.
- Third disbursement: up to 2 UIT (S/ 9,200). Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, after delivery of the second disbursement.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH AFP I AM AFFILIATED WITH?
You can check what AFP you belong from the platform of the Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS). You only have to enter THIS LINK and register your identity number or full name. With this information, the platform will show you the AFP in which you are affiliated.
HOW CAN I CHECK HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE SAVED IN MY AFP?
If you want to know the amount accumulated in your pension fund, you must access the website of the administrator in which you are affiliated. In that sense, we leave you the access so you can check your balance.