The Committee on Economy, Banking, Finance and Financial Intelligence of Congress gave the green light -on April 12- to a ruling that allows a new withdrawal for those affiliated with the Private Pension System (SPP). Do you know how much money can be available in the sixth retreat of the AFP?
The initiative, approved with 9 votes in favor, one against and two abstentions, allows affiliates to once again dispose of part of their funds with the aim of helping them alleviate the economic crisis resulting from the coronavirus pandemic.
The opinion must go through the approval of the plenary session of Congress, which is in a week of representation, and also by the Executive. If he becomes the law, this is the most he can get:
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN BE WITHDRAWN IN THE SIXTH WITHDRAWAL OF FUNDS FROM THE AFP?
On April 12, the Commission for the Economy, Banking, Finance and Financial Intelligence of Congress approved the ruling that authorizes AFP affiliates to withdraw up to 4 tax units (UIT) from their pension fund, which is equivalent to S/18,400 . If the measure is approved, the disbursement would be made in four parts and every 30 days. It would take 120 days.
HOW COULD THE SIXTH WITHDRAWAL OF AFP FUNDS BE MADE?
Once the legislative opinion becomes law, the Superintendence of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS) has 15 days to establish the technical procedure for the sixth withdrawal. The opinion proposes that the disbursement be one UIT every 30 days, which would take 120 days once the disbursement request was approved. It would be like this:
- First part: One UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after the request is initiated.
- Second part: One UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after delivery of the first amount.
- Third part: One UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after the second delivery.
- Fourth part: One UIT (S/4,600) 30 days after the third disbursement.
HOW CAN I KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I HAVE LEFT IN MY PENSION FUND?
To find out how much money is in your fund, you must enter the page or application of the AFP in which you are affiliated.
- AFP Integra: If you are a member of this administrator, you can enter the following link: www.afpintegra.pe/iniciar-session .
- AFP Premium: enter the page http://www.prima.com.pe/wcm/portal/PrimaAFP/inicio and in “My account” you place the number of your ID and password.
- AFP Habitat: To review the statement of account in this AFP you must enter www.afphabitat.com.pe/mi-cuenta.
- Future AFP: If you are a member of this AFP you can enter https://enlinea.profuturo.com.pe/zonaprivada/login to view your account statement.
- pension calculator Association of AFPs.
HOW MUCH MONEY HAS ALREADY BEEN WITHDRAWN FROM AFP FUNDS?
The deputy superintendent of the AFP of the SBS, Elio Sánchez, pointed out that the contributors to the Private Pension System withdrew almost S / 66,000 million, with the five regulations issued to face the impact of the covid-19 pandemic. He stated that 45% of the amount withdrawn has been made by people who were working.
- S/ 2,966 million with Emergency Decree 34-2020.
- S/ 19,647 million under Law 31017.
- S/ 2,094 million with Emergency Decree 38-2020.
- S/ 9,016 million thanks to Law 31068.
- S/ 32,200 million with Law 31192.