A man suffered burns in a fire from a gas leak in a Palermo building

A man suffered burns in a fire from a gas leak in a Palermo building

A man suffered burns as a result of an explosion and subsequent fire in his apartment in the Palermo neighborhood, caused by a fault in the use of a gas cylinder, reported sources from the Emergency Service of the City of Buenos Aires and the Metrogas company .

The incident occurred around 7 this Friday in a house on the ground floor of the building located in Darregueyra at 2100 and City Firefighters immediately evacuated the building because a gas leak was initially reported.

However, the Metrogas company clarified that “it was immediately present at the site and found that the department in question does not use natural gas from the network.”

“In any case, the company’s technicians work reviewing the other 26 departments of the building in order to verify that there are no problems with the general state of the network,” added the concessionaire of the service in a press release.

In the department where the incident occurred, there was an explosion and a fire due to the defect in the use of a jug during the morning, which was quickly controlled.

The man who suffered burns was assisted on the spot by SAME doctors and taken to the Fernández hospital for attention.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Previous Story

Saily González walks through the streets of Santa Clara with white clothes and a flower for Maceo

Next Story

Dissolving Congress is Efraín’s position, but not the PLRA, clarifies the board

Latest from Argentina