The National Army itself made the information public, clarifying that the woman is no longer the wife of the “general” and “colonel” mentioned in the viral video.
This Monday, social networks in Colombia were marked by several striking episodes that went viral on social networks. In one of them, a woman had a typical and outrageous act “you don’t know who I am«.
The fact was known happened at an airport in the country.
Over there the woman had derogatory and rude actions with the uniformed which, as it became known later, was related to a flight from which she would have been taken down.
What happened and the Army’s response
«My husband is in the military, you are a police officer… you are nothing», said a woman to an agent, that was one of the phrases that went viral.
As reported, the woman would have received a call for attention from a member of the institution.
It is not clear if there were problems with the flightbut it was observed in the videos that they would have lowered all the passengers.
Given this, the person in question began to make derogatory and offensive comments against the Police.
«Out of respect for my husband who is in the military (…) Are you a policeman? I mean, you’re nothing, my husband is a colonel», Said the woman in the video that was recorded at the scene and that has caused strong outrage on social networks.
The comments that were unleashed after what happened have been enormous.
- «The hardest thing about this is that those low-ranking police officers are the ones who put their chests up for the officers and that is the treatment they deserve. That is why one of the laws of @petrogustavo It is that regardless of rank they can all ascend to the highest level ».
- “Poor woman, her life is empty… she thinks it offends when she is the one who has a sad life and the most screwed up thing is that on every corner there is one who will tell her we share the same husband.”
- “She is nobody! She is someone’s wife.”
The Army’s response
They spoke through their social networks, on Twitter, for example, they published a thread in which they denied what the woman said.
- «About a video where a woman uses rude words towards the @PoliceColombiaand claims to be the wife of a military man, it is clarified that this data is not real«.
They explained that effect, “heThe lady had a marital relationship more than 7 years ago with a member of the institution and today according to the information @ejercito_coper is not available«.
(2) The lady had a marital relationship more than 7 years ago with a member of the institution and today according to the information @ejercito_coper is not available.
The National Army recognizes and appreciates the work of the National Police. #GodAndHomeland #PatriaHonorLoyalty
– Colombian National Army (@COL_EJERCITO) March 27, 2023