Through Resolution SBS 01767-2022, published in the Official Gazette El Peruano, and in strict compliance with Law 31478, the Superintendence of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS) issued the operating procedure that allows AFP affiliates the optional withdrawal and extraordinary of up to 4 tax tax units (UIT), equivalent to 18,400 soles of their individual capitalization accounts.
Thus, this optional withdrawal is available to all members of the Private Pension System. In this way, according to the operating procedure, the affiliate who decides to withdraw his funds from the AFPs must submit a request within a maximum period of 90 calendar dayswhose beginning is counted from the entry into force of the resolution, on June 13, 2022until the September 10 of this same year.
Next, find out how to submit the AFP withdrawal request, the withdrawal schedule and everything you need to know if your ID ends in 9.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE AFP WITHDRAWAL APPLICATION?
- To access the extraordinary and optional withdrawal of funds from the SPP, you must check the date on which you are allowed to submit the request, according to the last digit of your DNI. These requests may be made from Monday, June 13, according to schedule, through the web https://www.consultaretiroafp.pe/active from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- If it is the day that corresponds to you to submit the request, you must complete the required information and click on ‘consult’. If the confirmation message appears regarding your condition of ‘apt’ to make the withdrawal, you must enter ‘Register request’.
- Do not forget that you must open a personal bank account (not joint) in one of the ten entities authorized by the SBS. This time one will not be created at the time of request.
- Remember that the law indicates that the first deposit of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600) is made within 30 calendar days. In that sense, affiliates could receive their money from approximately July 15. If the affiliate requests more than 1 UIT, the money could be delivered in two or three deposits.
- Also keep in mind that if the contributor who wishes to withdraw money from his AFP has alimony debts, up to 30% of the requested money could be withheld.
AFP WITHDRAWAL DATES IF YOUR DNI ENDS IN 9
For this extraordinary and optional withdrawal of the AFPs, the pension fund administrators have established a schedule so that members can submit their request. This is set according to the last digit of the National Identity Document (DNI).
Thus, the schedule starts the Monday June 13 with those people whose last ID number is 9. They can also send the request on June 14 and July 12.
Therefore, If the last digit of your DNI is 9, you can request the withdrawal of your AFP on these dates.
- Last digit DNI 9: Application date June 13, 14 and July 12.
OTHER DATES OF THE SCHEDULE
Next, we present the other dates on which the withdrawal can be requested, according to the last digit of the DNI.
- Last digit DNI 8: Application date June 15, 16 and July 13.
- Last digit DNI 7: Application date June 17, 20 and July 14.
- Last digit DNI 6: Application date June 21, 22 and July 15.
- Last digit DNI 5: Application date June 23, 24 and July 16.
- Last digit DNI 4: Application date June 27, 28 and July 17.
- Last digit DNI 3: Application date June 30, July 1 and July 20
- Last digit DNI 2: Application date July 4, 5 and 21.
- Last digit DNI 1: Application date July 6, 7 and 22.
- Last digit DNI 0 or another character: Application date July 8, 11 and 25.
- Those who did not complete the procedure on the due date: Application date from July 26 to September 10.
DEADLINES FOR DISBURSEMENT
The delivery of the funds will be made according to the following schedule:
- First disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600): within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date on which the request was submitted to the AFP.
- Second disbursement of up to 1 UIT (S/ 4,600): Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date on which the first disbursement was made by the AFP.
- Third disbursement for the remainder of the requested amount: Within a maximum period of 30 calendar days, computed from the date on which the second disbursement was made by the AFP.
It is worth specifying that the AFP is responsible for arranging the appropriate means to make the payment effective, in order to maximize the coverage of attention to the affiliates who requested the extraordinary and optional withdrawal.
In addition, the AFP They will establish the communication protocols for those affiliates who reside abroad or are physically unable, so that they can submit their request through the channels and formats that are enabled for this purpose.
HOW DO I KNOW WHICH AFP I AM AFFILIATED WITH?
You can check what AFP you belong from the platform of the Superintendency of Banking, Insurance and AFPs (SBS)via THIS LINK. You only have to enter your DNI number and you will be able to see in which Pension Fund Administrators you are.
ENTITIES WHERE YOU CAN OPEN YOUR AFP WITHDRAWAL ACCOUNT
- Bank of Commerce
- GNB Bank
- ripley bank
- Huancayo box
- Sullana Box
- Banco de la Nación (only in areas where there are no other financial entities)