The Embassy of the United States in Colombia opened new job vacancies for Colombian and foreign professionals.
The offers are to work face-to-face in Bogotá, where the Embassy is located, and the call runs until April 20 and 24, depending on the vacancy for which you apply.
The salary range goes from $75,000,000 to $163,000,000 per year, and among the positions offered are: Human Resources assistants, nurses and administrative positions.
In addition, those interested must have both English level II, as well as skills to read, write and speak in Spanish.
Following, the steps to apply for job offers from the Embassy of the United States in Colombia:
1. Go to https://co.usembassy.gov/es/embassy-es/jobs-es/
2. Click on the blue button: ‘Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA)’.
3. Choose the job offer.
4. Select ‘Apply to this vacancy’.
5. Sign in or create an account in the ERA system.
5. Complete each section of the online form.
6. Submit the form.