The Specialized Prosecutor’s Office in the Fight Against Smuggling led a procedure that took place in the city of Coronel Oviedo, at the distributor called Don Gato and Súper Don Gato.
According to the procedural report, the diligence was in compliance with a judicial order in search and seizure of food products, Dairy products, alcoholic beverages, sugar, yerba mate, milk, coffee, chocolates, oil, alfajores, cookies, household products, fruit and vegetables, sausages, poultry, meat in general and other products that are eventually in the place, that do not have the corresponding documentation that is related to the investigation.
In the place, fiscal agent Miguel Quintana, was received by Mr. Rusbel Rodríguez Solaeche, to whom the commandment was delivered. We proceeded to seize the products that did not have the documentation that supports their entry into the country, which are:
– 25 plates x 24 cans each of 410 cc. of Corona brand beer.
– 19 pack of 6 bottles each of 1000 cc. by Frezee Blue evolution
– 2 boxes of 6 bottles each of 750 cc, of Trumpeter brand wine
– 46 pack of 15 cans each of 269 ml. Skol brand beer
– 1 box of 6 bottles of 1125 ml each of Cria Cosechas brand wine
– 1 box of 6 bottles x 750/ml of Mosquita Muerta brand wine – Winnes
– 14 boxes of 6 Bottles each of 1125 cc of Vinas de Balboa Wine
Prosecutor Quintana ordered that the seized merchandise be sent to the GICAL Customs warehouse for safekeeping. A damage to the scourge of smuggling is estimated at 25,000,000 G (twenty-five million guaraníes).
In addition, personnel from the Specialized Department Against Punishable Economic and Financial Acts of the National Police and the COIA intervened in the operation.