The Secretary of Health of Bogotá has authorized more than 30 large points of vaccination against covid-19 for people to start, complete and apply their booster dose.
The entity calls for people to attend the places with all protection measures such as the permanent use of face masks, constant hand washing, maintaining social distancing, among others, to continue with care and thus avoid contagion. .
office hours at the vaccination points provided by the District It is from 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. Citizens must carry the identity document, and the vaccination card if it is for the application of a second or reinforcement dose.
It should be noted that the schedule at each vaccination point may vary depending on the availability of biologicals.
You may be interested in: Finally a sensible and logical decision of the US on drugs: Claudia López on Biden ads
What are the vaccination points for this October 7?
– Chile Avenue Shopping Center
– Hayuelos Shopping Center
– Plaza de las Americas Shopping Center
– El Eden Shopping Center
– Imperial Plaza Shopping Center
– Mall Plaza Shopping Center
– Portal 80 Shopping Center
– Center of Excellence 94
– Santafe Shopping Center
– Ink Library
– Parque la Colina Shopping Center
– Major Center Shopping Center
– First of May Health Center
– Victory Hospital
– Olaya Health Center
– Great South Dream Plaza
– Three Corners service station
– Illimani Park
– Niza Boulevard Shopping Center
– Hacienda Santa Bárbara Shopping Center (from 9 in the morning)
– Dorado Plaza Shopping Center
– CAI the Fairs
– Together You Can Foundation Bosa
– SuperCADE Bosa
– Galleries Shopping Center
– PAU Suba Cl 146 # 92 – 46
– PAU Barrios Unidos Cra. 30 # 73 – 26
– Firefighters health center
– PAU Bosa
– PAU Kennedy
– Cafam Floresta Shopping Center (From 9 in the morning)
– San Ignacio University Hospital
– Our Bogota Shopping Center