The Secretary of Health of Bogotá has authorized more than 30 large points of vaccination against covid-19 for people to start, complete and apply their booster dose.
The entity calls for people to attend the places with all protection measures such as the permanent use of face masks, constant hand washing, maintaining social distancing, among others, to continue with care and thus avoid contagion. .
office hours at the vaccination points provided by the District it is from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. Citizens must carry the identity document, and the vaccination card if it is for the application of a second or reinforcement dose.
It should be noted that the schedule at each vaccination point may vary depending on the availability of biologicals.
You may be interested in: How is the peak and plate for this Thursday, June 30 in Bogotá?
What are the vaccination points for this June 30?
From 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon:
– SuperCADE Bosa
– Tintal Library
– Compensate Cra. 68
– Santafe Shopping Center
– Mall Plaza Shopping Center
– Niza Boulevard Shopping Center
– Major Center Shopping Center
– Dorado Plaza Shopping Center
– Imperial Plaza Shopping Center
– Cafam Floresta Shopping Center
– Our Bogota Shopping Center
– Gran Plaza Dream Bosa Shopping Center
– Titán Plaza Shopping Center (from 9 in the morning)
From 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon:
– El Eden Shopping Center
– Galleries Shopping Center
– El Ensueno Shopping Center
– Paseo Villa del Rio Shopping Center
– Plaza de las Americas Shopping Center
– Hacienda Santa Barbara Shopping Center