The Secretary of Health of Bogotá has authorized more than 30 large points of vaccination against covid-19 for people to start, complete and apply their booster dose.
The entity calls for people to attend the places with all protection measures such as the permanent use of face masks, constant hand washing, maintaining social distancing, among others, to continue with care and thus avoid contagion. .
office hours at the vaccination points provided by the District it is from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. Citizens must carry the identity document, and the vaccination card if it is for the application of a second or reinforcement dose.
It should be noted that the schedule at each vaccination point may vary depending on the availability of biologicals.
You may be interested in: Patio taller de Usme now has more than 100 solar panels that will contribute to climate change
What are the vaccination points for this July 3?
From 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon:
– El Tintal Shopping Center
– Compensate Cra. 68
– Santafe Shopping Center
– Portal 80 Shopping Center
– Hayuelos Shopping Center
– Mall Plaza Shopping Center
– Metropolis Shopping Center
– Niza Boulevard Shopping Center
– Major Center Shopping Center
– Imperial Plaza Shopping Center
– Parque la Colina Shopping Center
– Titán Plaza Shopping Center (from 9 in the morning)
From 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon:
– Paseo Villa del Rio Shopping Center