The keys to the investigation, one month after the attack against Cristina

The keys to the investigation, one month after the attack against Cristina

The four arrested and prosecuted for the assassination attempt against the Vice President.

The possible financing, prior planning and the latent risk that someone will try again are some of the lines of investigation on which justice is working and that promotes the lawsuit in the framework of the case for the attempted assassination of Vice President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, who is one month old this Saturday.

With four people arrested and prosecutedamong them the aggressor Fernando Sabag Montiel and his partner Brenda Uliarte, justice tries to advance on possible intellectual authors of the assassination plan, for which test measures were specified whose objective is to draw economic profiles of the accused and evaluate their connections and contacts.

The search for an apartment in the Recoleta neighborhood, where the former president’s home is located, and the messages from Sabag Montiel in which he referred to his economic motivation for undertaking a criminal plan of such magnitude are some of the elements that opened new lines of researchas Télam learned from sources in the case.

Another element that in recent days generated expectations in the researchers was the advance in the attacker’s phone expertise: Sources of the investigation assured this agency that it was possible to recover information that was believed to be lost since the Samsung device had been reset when the Federal Police tried to open it at the beginning of the investigation.

CFK custody detected strange movements in Recoleta

Télam was able to reveal, from political sources, that The concern about a possible new attempted attack against Cristina Fernández is widespread among the leaders, especially after the custody of the vice president detected suspicious movements around her house during the month of September.

This agency was able to reconstruct that the vice-presidential custody detected that the facade of the building where the former president lives was photographed and filmed by different people during the month of September who also took views of the security measures in the area.

Despite the fact that the building where Fernández de Kirchner lives is the only one that has become known in recent times, She was not the only leader who detected strange movements in recent days.

The cheap mobile

A Whastapp message written by Sabag Montiel on August 15 and detected by the lawsuit represented by the lawyers José Maunel Ubeira and Marcos Aldazaba strengthened the idea that the attackers could have received money in exchange for trying to assassinate Fernández de Kirchneras well as to do prior intelligence.

Messages from Sabag Montiel opened a line of investigation into the possible economic motivation for committing the attack
Messages from Sabag Montiel opened a line of investigation into the possible economic motivation for committing the attack.

“I would like to become the seller of flakes (of sugary snow) and put a corchazo in it,” he had written in a group in which later, referring to his partner Brenda Uliarte, he added: “I try to get her down, but to I don’t care about the money, if they buy us or give them a job, it’s already saved, welcome.”

Those messages were dumped in a presentation that the complaint made this week before the federal judge María Eugenia Capuchetti and the prosecutor Carlos Rívolo who, from the beginning of the investigation, worked on the elaboration of economic profiles of the accused, which for now did not yield greater news.

That letter also recalled the messages found on the cell phone of the defendant Nicolás Carrizo, head of the group of alleged sellers of snowflakes, where Joanna Colmanwhom he had scheduled as “Joa”, said: “From another source I know that he did it for money, for accommodation, so the guy in four years says that he comes out and he comes out rearranged badly, eh”.

The Department

The hypothesis that the aggressors would have accessed financing to carry out the assassination plan was also increased when the investigators found information on the phone of the detained and prosecuted Uliarte that revealed that they had tried to rent an apartment in Recoleta, where prices are not affordable.

From Uliarte's cell phone it was discovered that they were looking to rent an apartment near CFK's home in Recoleta
From Uliarte’s cell phone it was discovered that they were looking to rent an apartment near CFK’s home, in Recoleta.

Sources of the investigation indicated that a video was found of an apartment that would have been sent to him by someone who was trying to rent it out, so that, at this time, the prosecution is trying to reconstruct that contact with the aim of obtaining some testimony that allows deepening that line of research.

Lawyer Ubeira, for his part, revealed last Thursday in an interview with the program Minuto 1, of the C5N news signal, that this apartment would not be located in front of the vice president’s house but several blocks away, closer to the Callao Avenue.

The mobile phones

The investigation progressed throughout the first month on information that emerged from the cell phones seized in the case: the two main ones were Uliarte and Carrizothe leader of the band of “copitos” -as they are mentioned in justice- who appeared together with her on September 2 in an interview they gave to Telefé.

On Uliarte’s phone, the researchers found, for example, the conversations he had with the also detained Agustina Díaz with whom he had been discussing his intention to kill the vice president for months and in the days after the attack they talked about deleting the content. of her cell phone to avoid being caught by the law.

The Airport Security Police works during these hours, by order of Judge Capuchetti, on the content of a dozen phones seized, among which are those of Uliarte, Carrizo, Díaz and those obtained in the last few hours: that of “Joa” and that of Jonatan Posadas, “Jony White”, to whom Carrizo told him about the plan to kill “the boss of the Cámpora”.

Experts would have managed to recover key information from Sabag Motiel's cell phone
Experts would have managed to recover key information from Sabag Motiel’s cell phone.

The analysis of the content of these cell phones is done simultaneously in the PSA and also in the court that receives the crude content and does its own analysis, according to sources from the investigation who added that the cell phones of the four alleged vendors of flakes who went to the Telefé interview with Uliarte and Carrizo.

In recent days, a fact has raised new expectations in the case: the investigators managed to access a good part of the content of Sabag Montiel’s cell phone that they believed they had lost when, on the first day of the investigation, the phone was reset while the Federal Police tried to extract information in an expert report that was made in the federal courts of Comodoro Py.

Télam was able to reconstruct from reliable sources that the investigators managed to recover the Telegram account -an encrypted messaging service- used by Sabag Montiel as well as some of his social networks.

latent danger

Another of the definitions left by Ubeira’s passage through C5N had to do with the concern that exists in certain sectors of politics in relation to the security of some leaders, as in the case of Máximo Kirchner, whom the copitos gang had among its targets as it emerged from the detected messages.

That same concern had been left in writing by Judge Martínez de Giorgi when he considered that the complaints against the referents of the Federal Revolution space – which agitates violent anti-Kirchnerist slogans and anti-politics in general – should be processed by his colleague Capuchetti together with that of the attempt to assassination.

Although finally the Federal Chamber of Buenos Aires did not agree with him and ordered him to continue investigatingthat phrase remained floating in which he maintained that it is not possible “to affirm that the criminal plan has ended or rule out that it be tried again with respect to the Vice President of the Nation or other officials.”

Alarm among leaders for the taking of photographs and filming of the building where the Vice President lives Photo Osvaldo Fantn
Alarm among leaders for the taking of photographs and filming of the building where the Vice President lives / Photo: Osvaldo Fantón.



Source link

Previous Story

Women’s volleyball: Brazil turns over China and wins again at the World Cup

Next Story

This was the regulation to cross the border between Colombia and Venezuela

Latest from Argentina