In the course of the afternoon, the DNCP published that the company Consorcio Ges was awarded for a total value of G. 960,000,000, and managed to win the tender for the Incan Patient Transfer Service – Multiannual – Open Contract with ID 413,922. For this tender, offers began to be received on Wednesday, June 29, 2022.
The National Cancer Institute was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Tenders No. 413,922 under the category of Medical and Laboratory Equipment, Products and Instruments. Health Assistance Servicesby the type of National Public Bidding procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 5 items.
- Outsourced Transfer Service for Low Risk Incan Patients in Greater Asunción for G. 622,500.
- Outsourced Transfer Service for High Risk Incan Patients in Greater Asunción by G. 1,104,850.
- Outsourced Transfer Service for Low Risk Incan Patients to the Interior of the Country for G. 13,350.
- Outsourced Service for the Transfer of High-Risk Incan Patients to the Interior of the Country for G. 17,300.
- Operational Base Service at the National Cancer Institute for G. 54,078,000.
The aforementioned firm has Norka Judith Zanabria Campos as its legal representative.
Consorcio Ges was the only company that submitted to the call.