During the morning, the DNCP published that the company Álsine Gustavo Riquelme Aguilera was awarded for a total value of G. 120,000,000, and managed to win the tender for the Acquisition of Basic Merchandise Kits and Meat Products for People with Low Resources in the District with the ID 409.098. For this tender, offers began to be received on Thursday, March 17, 2022.
Municipality of Tomás Romero Pereira was the institution in charge of carrying out the Call for Tenders No. 409,098 under the category of Food productsby the type of Direct Contracting procedure.
The aforementioned institution awarded 8 items.
- 600 units of White Sugar Paq. 5Kg with a unit price of G. 24,500
- 600 units of Vegetable Oil Bottle of 3Lts with a unit price of G. 43,500
- 600 units of Wheat Flour Type 000 Paq. 5Kg with a unit price of G. 19,500
- 600 units of Glazed Rice Paq. 5Kg with a unit price of G. 19,500
- 600 units of Spaghetti Noodle Paq. 3 Kg with a unit price of G. 16,500
- 600 units of Fine Salt Paq. 1 Kg with a unit price of G. 4,000
- 600 units of Powdered Milk Paq. 400 Gr with a unit price of G. 22,500
- 200 units of Chicken Thigh with a unit price of G. 150,000
The aforementioned firm has Álsine Gustavo Riquelme Aguilera as its legal representative.
Álsine Gustavo Riquelme Aguilera was the only company that responded to the call.