Starting in June, the National Social Security Administration (ANSES) will start paying the new amounts of the Food Card, now known as the Food Program, the monthly subsidy granted by the State to guarantee, protect and accompany more than 2 million Argentine families in feeding their children.
As revealed by the pension agency, the remunerations for the month of June will come with an estimated increase of 15%, which was set according to the Retirement Mobility Law. In this way, the accumulated increase for this provision of the ANSES so far in 2022 it will be 29.12%.
This is the second of the four increases that the beneficiaries of the Food Card will receive and the rest of the social allowances of the ANSES for the year 2022, which were set based on the aforementioned law.
How were the amounts
- Beneficiaries of the Universal Pregnancy Allowance: $9,000.
- Families with only one child: $9,000.
- Families with two children: $13,500.
- Families with three or more children: $18,000.
Let us remember that the Food Card of the ANSES It is a benefit granted to all those mothers of seven children or more who receive Non-Contributory Pensions; beneficiaries of the Universal Child Allowance (AUH) who have children up to 14 years of age under their guardianship.
AHU holders who have children with disabilities without any age limit; and pregnant women from the third month of gestation who receive the Pregnancy Allowance granted by the organism.
June collection schedule for the Food Card
- DNI ending in 0 and 1: Wednesday, June 1.
- DNI completed in 2 and 3: Thursday, June 2.
- DNI finished in 4 and 5: Friday, June 3.
- DNI finished in 6 and 7: Monday, June 6.
- DNI finished in 8 and 9: Tuesday, June 7.