This Wednesday, November 23, the raffle of the tinka; where a lucky person had the possibility of winning the millionaire jackpot of S/3′ 518,479, as well as taking the Yes or Yes prizes where 50 thousand soles are given away for each winner. Diariocorreo.pe gives you all the information about the lottery the tinkain addition to the step by step that you must follow to collect the prizes and the broadcast schedule of the draw.
La Tinka: Until what time can you play?
La Tinka allows you to participate until 8:50 pm every Wednesday and Sunday. Remember that the millionaire jackpot this Wednesday, November 23, was S/3′ 518,479.
La Tinka results for November 23, 2022
The winning play of the date was confirmed as follows: 33; 27; 37; Four. Five; 14; 01.
Boliyapa: the move is number 06, there was no winner.
- There is one million-dollar jackpot winner: 0.
YES OR YES DRAW of 50 thousand soles
- Winning play: 31.
- Winners: 1 (Ica).
VIDEO OF THE TINKA
La Tinka: how much does each winner get?
Find out in this table how much each winner gets, according to the number of hits he had in the Tinka.
How to collect the La Tinka prize?
If you are one of the winners of the tinkayou can charge it directly to your account, using your Visa Debit card, with the following steps:
- Enter the tab collect my rewards in My accountfrom the menu.
- Check your prizes and select the option Withdraw and view historylocated to the right of Prize Pool.
- Select between Visa or Agora, according to your preference. Enter the amount to withdraw, attach the photo of your ID (not a photocopied image) and select your card.
- Click Request Withdrawal and wait for confirmation. The amount to be charged is a minimum of S/30 and a maximum of S/3,000 per day.
How do you know if you received the prize from La Tinka?
To check the status of your application, go to your Withdrawal History from the main page of “Collect prizes”, by clicking on the “Withdrawals” button
- Received – Under evaluation → Request pending approval.
- Collected → Request that has already been approved and that will be deposited in your bank account. Depending on the time of your issuing bank, you will be able to see the payment in your account.
- Denied → Request denied. Display the “See more” option to see the reason for the denial.
Keep in mind that for most banks, the payment is immediate if you use your debit card. For payment to credit cards, it can take up to 48 hours.
Where can I see La Tinka?
La Tinka raffle It is broadcast by the América Televisión signal at 10:50 pm every Wednesday and Sunday. Likewise, everyone can check winning plays and the number of winners through the official page of Intralot and its YouTube channel.
La Tinka: How to load balance with Safetypay?
To top up your balance with Safetypay and participate in the raffle of the tinka today, follow these steps:
- Enter the amount you want to recharge, it can be from S/40 to S/1,500.
- If you have a promotional code, apply it.- Generate your SafetyPay code, by clicking on the “continue” button- Copy the code and from the website or App of the banks BBVA, BCP, Interbank, Scotiabank and authorized agents select: Payment of Services > SafetyPay > SafetyPay Soles.
- Enter the generated code and confirm your recharge. You can also load a balance in cash through agents and agencies authorized by SafetyPay, indicating the generated code.
La Tinka: How to load balance?
If you already have an account, log in with your username and password; If you don’t have one yet, Register here so you can add balance to your account, following these steps:
- Once logged in, click on the “Load balance” button, located in the menu bar or in the My Account section.
- Choose the payment method you prefer to load balance online or in Cash, and follow the instructions.
La Tinka: how to create an account
- Click the Sign Up button at the top of the page.
- Fill in your true data in the form and click the Register button. Remember that you must be of legal age, read and accept the terms and conditions to play with us.
- Now activate your account. You will receive a code to the cell phone you registered. Enter it on the page and click the Activate button.
If you did not receive the code or you want to update your cell phone number, click the Resend SMS code button and follow the steps that will be indicated.
How to load balance with BCP?
To load balance with a card Credit Bank of Peru and participate in the Tinka raffle:
- Enter the amount you want to charge, from 30 soles to S/10,000. If you have a promotional code apply it.
- Generate your BCP code by clicking on the button Continue and copy it.
- Enter the BCP page or your BCP App and select: Payment of services > Purchases > La Tinka > Web Recharge.
- Enter the BCP code generated in your La Tinka account and confirm your recharge.
Remember that you can load balance in cash through a BCP agent. To do this, request your web recharge indicating the BCP code generated in your La Tinka account.
What balls come out more in La Tinka?
The raffle of the tinka It is made with balls numbered from 1 to 45 and in each edition six of them are chosen at random, along with a last one called ‘boliyapa’. According to the game’s statistics, ball 13 was the most recurring in the history of the millionaire jackpot.
The number 13 was chosen 343 times. Tiles 12 (331 times) and 14 (330 times) continue. If we look at the statistics only for 2021, we notice that ball 42 was the most extracted with 20 times. It is followed by card 39 (18 times) and figure 14 (17 times).