On the present day of June 6, 2023, deputy Cecilia Bottino (Broad Front, Paysandú), submitted two requests for reports to the president of the House of Representatives, Sebastián Andújar, to be forwarded to the Ministry of Public Health, and through of the same, to the State Health Services Administration (ASSE).
The requests for reports refer to the allocation of human resources available for the Hospital Escuela del Litoral de Paysandú, and to the changes of authorities at various levels of health in the department.
1. More human resources and care does not improve?
Bottino states that on Thursday, May 25, the ASSE Board of Directors was in Paysandú and that “within the announcements in the media, we were struck by the increase in human resources assigned to the Paysandú Hospital and RAP.”
He points out that this increase in personnel “is not reflected in the improvement of assistance or hours assigned to users.”
It is for this reason that the legislator requests a response to the request for reports, indicating that the period of information required must be from the beginning of this Administration until June 2023, and that it be discriminated by functions in each Executing Unit and Health Center. of destiny.
The request for information is as follows:
1. Total number of entries, broken down by functions in each Executing Unit.
2. Is there an increase in worker hours, or were they replacement of personnel?
3. How many hours of real increase does this income correspond to?, discriminated by different functions.
4. What was the form of income? Discriminated if they were by contests, by lottery, direct designation or another way.
5. How many doctors entered and what specialties?
6. How many High Dedication positions were created in this period?
Discriminated by specialists.
7. How many hours were increased for the users in these
8. Likewise, I request that you attach the hourly load of your positions and how they develop it, a record of their markings.
9. I request that you attach probative documentation, a report on the charges, times and dates of the aforementioned officials for the purpose of verifying the aforementioned publication.
2. The changes of authorities…
In the second request for reports, the legislator points out that it is due to changes in authorities at various levels of health in the department.
Regarding the change of address of the Paysandú Hospital:
1. What was the reason for this change?
2. What are the positions held and does the current director actually have?
3. Do you have other contracts with public or private providers? If so, where?
4. Are you continuing with your position as Deputy Regional Director or have you already been terminated?
Regarding the previous Director of the Hospital who changed functions:
1. What are the positions you currently hold?
2. How many hours should you serve in your current position or current positions?
3. Do you have other contracts with public or private providers?
Regarding the National Director of First Level of Attention:
1. How many hours should you complete, how do you do them?
2. Do you have another public or private position? If so, where?
In all cases, it is requested to attach supporting documentation and a record of the type of position, hourly load discriminated by work activity.
Bottino expects a prompt response from the Ministry of Health and ASSE, considering that the situation of attention to the user of public health services does not reflect, at all, a greater number of human resources and a change in direction with the changes arranged in the authorities.
Secretary of the deputy Cecilia Bottino