As the National Social Security Administration (ANSES) advances with the payment schedule for September, the National Government is preparing to pay an important bonus of $20,000 starting in September.
In accordance with the provisions of the federal bodythis extra plus of the ANSES It will be paid jointly with the assets for three consecutive months: September, October and November, so the total amount will be $60,000.
Who can receive the $20,000 bonus?
This special assignment of ANSES It will be delivered to those monotributistas of category A, B and C who meet the following requirements:
- Be workers in a dependency relationship or monotributistas.
- Be holders of Unemployment Benefits.
- Be beneficiaries of a Non-Contributory Disability Pension or transplant allowance.
- Be retired or pensioned with minimum contributions (living less than 48,729 pesos).
- Receive a South Atlantic War Veterans Honorary Pension.
- People who collect through a Work Risk Insurer.
In addition, as detailed the federal entityall those people who are beneficiaries of the Family Allowances (SUAF) will also be able to receive this bonus of $20,000 in September, given that the Government seeks to move them away from the poverty line.
Requirements to collect the $20,000 bonus
Until now, The only requirement established by the ANSES to receive the special quarterly help is to have a family income of less than $131,208. These are the amounts that monotributistas will receive according to their monthly family income:
- Up to $20,000: people with incomes less than $131,208 per month.
- Up to $6,830: people with income between $131,208.01 and $192,432 per month.
- Up to $3,454: People with income between $192,432 and $222,170 per month.
- Up to $1,780: People with income between $222,170 and $316,731 per month.