The Ministry of Public Health and Social Welfare (MSPBS) awarded a total value of G. 1,492,800,000 to the Tender Call No. 412,680 for the Acquisition of Medical Equipment for the Trauma Hospital – Donation Taiwan Second Call. For this tender, offers began to be received on Wednesday, June 15, 2022.
In the tender that is within the category Medical and Laboratory Equipment, Products and Instruments. Health Assistance Services 3 companies were benefited. The procedure implemented to carry out the call for bids was National Public Bidding.
The call was submitted by 11 companies, of which finally 3 of them were suppliers of said tender.
- High Technologies Limited Company represented by Marcos Antoliano Marín Rojas and Lauro Britez for a value of G. 1,050,000,000 with a participation of 70.34% of the total awarded.
- Dysa Healthcare S.A. represented by Ricardo Hellmers Fonseca, Ricardo Hellmers Llano, Juan Gabriel Appleyard and Luis Pettengil for a value of G. 309,800,000 with a participation of 20.75% of the total awarded.
- Edison SRL represented by Mauro Lisboa and Luis Britez for a value of G. 133,000,000 with a participation of 8.91% of the total awarded.
HIGH TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPANY
- 1 Sterilization Autoclave unit with a unit price of G. 400,000,000
- 2 units of Anesthesia Machine with a unit price of G. 325,000,000
DYSA HEALTHCARE SA
- 1 unit of C-Arch X-Ray Equipment – Fixed with a unit price of G. 215,900,000
- 2 units of Capnograph Monitor with a unit price of G. 46,950,000
- 1 unit of High Complexity Pulmonary Ventilator with a unit price of G. 133,000,000
- Saci Albatross
- Argon SRL
- Catheters and Related SA
- Eduardo Elizeche Benitez Sac
- Imese SA
- Lcm Limited Company
- Mare Paraguay S.A.
- Professional Electromedical Service SA (Sempro)